Tuesday, January 18, 2011

curly locks




curly locks are growing out again,now i realized how much i missed them.
fallen down,covered in wishes.
heres some recent stuff,products dripping from imagination,insomnia,frustration,
suprises and happiness..
mixed in a blender with paint 
and emerged onto canvas with my hands.





lately ive been deriving pleasure from things that are ephemeral..small things like dipping my fingers in a brown barrel of colourful little beads,wearing my mittens in the cold supermarket,and sticking my tongue out at children to get cute reactions.





















































i sat in green monsters living room admiring his pink curtains..
then the green monster waddled into a room with an outstretched rubber band,pointing it at me,
shielding myself with my arms,i warned him "look out someones going to throw a pebble at you!"
"who's dumb enough to throw a pebble at a green monster with a rubberband?!"he laughed
"meeeeee!!"squeaked a random pink monster outside his cave and threw a sparkling pebble at his head! a yellow monster laughed from afar,the green monster sat in awe.i thought seriously about putting them in jars and keeping them as pets but i just watched instead.
then the green monster shot his rubber band straight in the air and ran to hug the pink monster
drowning her with hugs and light kisses on her cheeks.
"you are my one true love,it struck me when i looked at you after you threw a pebble at my head.our chemistry is undeniable for youre my favourite colour..see?"pointing at his pink curtains.."just like my curtains!and i love youre toenails,and ive always wanted a monster who throws pebbles..were meant to be,always"
she smiled and hugged him back
their knees and ankles always neighbours after that.encircled with mountaintops they lived effortlessly happy in caves tuesdays through mondays ever since.

6 comments:

  1. super cute *_*
    good job!!

    www.syriouslyinfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have such a cool blog!
    what do u think about following each other?
    let me know!:)
    ennz!:)xx

    http://yourcrazycoco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. UTTERLY DELIGHTUL...EVEN FOR AN OLD GROUCH.

    ReplyDelete