Tuesday, January 5, 2010

open and up



on a swing watching my feet go into blue ..into green. i'm withdrawn from the day being in one room. with one glass of honey green tea after another. my hands,my clothes,my dresser all stained from paint. sleepless nights. im making art in my apartment, with my best friends still wide awake at three am, sharing food & passing it about the living room floor. they have white wine, I have red. her boyfriend picking us up and piling into a car full of lively people, excited for night. look out of the window for the moon. as always. there it is- crescent. i'm sitting across laps and see moonlit smiles. then wandering aimlessly to end up playing music and singing perched over some strangers. standing on a rock bench to see them smile, hold each other, to hear them clap & tell us "another,another." we roamed into the darker blue of the night. we swayed to a song in different colour lights.. I lay down in the grass and close my eyes, when I opened them you were still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment