Sunday, April 11, 2010

our shadows turned into fossils

sea and i,two days ago.
lately.being with my best friends,music bleeding through everywhere that it can.hearing them,make silly rhymes in the car outside of a grocery store..writing and painting so much that my hands are sore,having my feet hurt because im so busy then getting the perfect amount of down time.taking the scenic routes exploring the deep collective of the day to come to my loves arms. rushing to work;getting off,seeing him there holding a flower and some bubbles for me before we hurry to a birthday party to paint faces.eating grapefruit with my mom.green hat,spirals,painting,dreams,a whale ring.having him pick a dress or my outfit for the day.singing for someone thats pleading me to,for his girlfriend and making them smile and see them come closer together.going to some party and meeting a girl for two seconds before shes screaming to everyone that she loves me.ever changing moons and crashing out after he and i walk through the door exhausted to wake up and see him holding me,hand in hand,eyes closed,smiling.draw a bath then share a banana split after 12 pm,and going to back to bed..tired,and happy.it wont always be this way and even though we dont have much time lately,we make time and although were in a small town,it couldnt get any better.

No comments:

Post a Comment