Sunday, April 18, 2010

perhaps


my old typewriter,small.comes in such great use.whether i write about my day,or make up a story. write nonsense, with a fake cigar in my mouth talking in an english accent in an oversized white button up shirt to make my best fren laugh. its all the same to me.this past month ive been busy,sunburned and so full of everlasting joy.im so excited for summer.which is a change in pace for me.winters girl.im excited to soak in the water with tons of sunblock for my sensitive skin and eat ice cream,smudging some on seans face to lick it off.im excited for my tapestries to consume me in the dark cold place on the days i want to hide away from the sun rays and just play music til my fingers are sore and my throat hurts from singing.im excited to walk up and down the streets late at night after being in the moon tower with infinite stars at drum circle with no jacket,just barefoot in a dress to fall asleep in the grass and wake up to see the skies blue change to a lighter shade.im excited for all the roadtrips to the random places we.ll choose to go to and play shows and watch shows.im excited for my dads love,my moms cooking and my granpas hugs.im excited to swim and sink to the bottom of the water.let out all my air, look to the top of the water as if its the floor,watching it move and sway go and come together in different ways and take photos with my mind and underwater camera in a spring to come home,paint,make tea and share some delicious dinner with things from our garden with my love.im excited to plant more wild flowers.then be.next to my small little type writer,and write a song.or write nonsense,or about the day. remember you are infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment